We would probably all agree that learning about being safe on the roads is very important. Around 20,000 children become casualties (all severities) every year on the roads in the UK with nearly 40% of those being pedestrians.
Our brand new Roadwise Primary Schools Project covers many aspects of road-user education.
A teacher commented, "The day had a great impact on the school. The children really enjoyed their day - and got a lot from it."
And from children "We all got involved and the games were really good and I learnt things I didn't know before." "I will look left and right while I am crossing the road."
- Click Teaching - for more details.
- Click Activity Books and Story Books - Books for children with a road-user theme. Children can gain proficiency awards and will need the help of a responsible adult - so why no have a family project with each child using their own Raodwise Skills and Activity Books.
- Click Bookmarks - to help children to remember a safe way to cross the road. Crossing the road is a learned skill and children need to learn and practice where and how to cross the road. Roadwise Education created and developed as an easy way for children to remember where and how to cross the road.
- Click Audio - to listen to part of The Road Crossing Song.
- Click Scarves - for special School Safety Scarves to help keep children safe on the way to and from school.
- Click Font - to see special Roadwise Education font - great for using on Roadwise Days! The RoadEP Font is based on traffic signs and symbols.